Model Number: OLV-20, OLV-20H
Product highlight: Up to 96% high oxygen concentration, can be used for two patients
Product features: Stabel oxygen supply, large LCD display, timing function, easy to use
Application: For clinic, hospital, especially they are suitable for hospital mini oxygen central system.
Customization: OEM and ODM services are available according to your needs, ideas and samples.
For business OEM/ODM bulk sales service, please inquire us right now.
Working principle of high concentration oxygen concentrator
The air compressor removes oil, dust and other solid impurities and most of the gaseous water through the pretreatment system, and enters the adsorption tower equipped with molecular sieve. The nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and water vapor in the air are adsorbed, and the cycle cycle of decompression and desorption, Make compressed air alternately enter the adsorption tower to achieve separation, thereby continuously producing high-concentration oxygen
1. PSA oxygen producing method makes this oxygen concentrator safe and economical. It can work anywhere oxygen and electricity are available.
2. Concentration of the oxygen produced by our oxygen generation plant can be higher than 90%. The flow rate is adjustable in the range of 0-40L/min.
3. Large LCD display on our oxygen producing machine can indicate the operating pressure, internal working temperature, present operating time, accumulated working time and the preset time.
4. Designed with timing function, our oxygen concentrator will stop running automatically when it reaches to the preset time.
5. Oxygen concentration status indicator allows the users to monitor oxygen concentration in real time.
High Oxygen Concentration
Dual Flow Oxygen Concentrator
Provide Oxygen For Two Patients
Request a quote
Annual sales of 80000 units
Olive has been focusing on the production and research and development of medical oxygen concentrators for a long time, and has continuously broken through the key areas of oxygen concentrators and obtained a number of patents and domestic and foreign recognitions.