①The hyperbaric oxygen chamber simulates a slightly hyperbaric environment to help you treat hypoxic diseases such as senile dementia and infantile dementia at home.
②The hyperbaric oxygen range of OXYAIR chambers is between 1.3ata and 2.0ata, and we can custom the pressure of the oxygen chamber to your needs.
③There are soft and hard hyperbaric oxygen chambers to choose from. Meanwhile, our soft hyperbaric oxygen chambers are available in lying, sitting, standing, wheelchair and other models to choose.
④Our MOQ for the hyperbaric oxygen chamber is 1, meanwhile, you can also customize your logo and color on the product.
For business OEM/ODM bulk sales service, please inquire us right now！
|Number of Users
|Maximum Working Pressure
The home hyperbaric physiotherapy oxygen cabin is composed of a high-strength TPU nanocomposite fiber material cabin (safety door, observation window, safety valve), a pressurized oxygen-enhancing machine, and an air circuit.
The hyperbaric oxygen chamber simulates a 1.3-1.4 atmospheric pressure environment. When people breathe in a micro-pressure oxygen chamber, due to the increase of pressure, a large amount of oxygen is dissolved in the blood, the blood oxygen capacity of the human body is significantly increased, and the oxygen content and oxygen storage capacity in the tissue are increased, thereby playing a health care effect.
Working Principle & Application
When people breathe in a micro-pressure oxygen chamber, due to the increase of pressure, a large amount of oxygen is dissolved in the blood, the blood oxygen capacity of the human body is significantly increased, and the oxygen content and oxygen storage capacity in the tissue are increased, thereby playing a health care effect.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) has been explored as a potential treatment for dementia, including Alzheimer's disease. While the research is still ongoing, there are several potential benefits of using hyperbaric oxygen chambers for dementia treatment:
1. Increased oxygen supply to the brain: HBOT involves breathing oxygen in a pressurized chamber, which allows for a higher concentration of oxygen to be dissolved in the blood and delivered to the brain. This increased oxygen supply can help improve brain function and cognitive abilities.
2. Enhanced brain metabolism: The higher levels of oxygen in the blood during HBOT can improve brain metabolism, including glucose metabolism. This may help provide the brain with the energy it needs to function properly and support cognitive processes.
3. Reduced inflammation: Chronic inflammation has been implicated in the development and progression of dementia. HBOT has anti-inflammatory effects and may help reduce inflammation in the brain, potentially slowing down the neurodegenerative processes associated with dementia.
4. Neuroplasticity promotion: HBOT has been shown to stimulate neuroplasticity, the brain's ability to reorganize itself and form new neural connections. This could potentially improve cognitive function, memory, and learning abilities in individuals with dementia.
5. Improved blood flow and oxygenation: HBOT can enhance blood flow and oxygenation to damaged or compromised areas of the brain. This improved circulation can help protect brain cells, promote healing, and potentially alleviate some of the symptoms associated with dementia.
Stable: continuous oxygen supply, the oxygen concentration in the cabin is kept above 25%
(The oxygen concentration in the air is 20.9%)
Fast: Rapid oxygen production, flow rate up to 120L/min
High: The pressure in the oxygen chamber is as high as 130kpa, and the normal ambient pressure is 101.3kpa
(the internal pressure is about 1.3 standard atmospheres)
Advantage Selling Point
Request a quote
Annual sales of 80000 units
Olive has been focusing on the production and research and development of medical oxygen concentrators for a long time, and has continuously broken through the key areas of oxygen concentrators and obtained a number of patents and domestic and foreign recognitions.