What Are The Common Mistakes In The Operation Of Oxygen Generators?
Oxygen Concentrator Mistakes You Didn't Know You Made Do you often make these mistakes in your pre-operational preparations for your oxygen concentrator?
1. The bottom bandage is not removed when the machine is moving; it makes a lot of noise；
2. Put water and other liquids on top of the oxygen generator; If the liquid is accidentally spilled, it will enter the machine;
3. The water level of the humidification bottle is too low or too high; If the water level is too low, the oxygen wetting effect may not be achieved, and if the water level is too high, the water may overflow into the oxygen suction pipe;
4. Improper connection of the humidifying bottle connecting pipe and the machine will also cause water to flow to the oxygen suction pipe;
5. Use unqualified sockets and power strips; it may not be able to drive the machine to work normally;
Remove the bottom bandage first, then move the machine, move the humidification bottle to a place far away from the machine, and pour in water, the position of the water is between the low water level and the high water level connecting the humidifier bottle and the machine correctly according to the instructions, plug the plug Plug into wall power or use an approved outlet, after doing the above correctly, you can start using the machine!